The Northeast Pennsylvania Manufacturers and Employers Association is proud to announce that we have our own state-of-the-art training/conference room and computer lab available.
MAEA Has Their Own Training/Conference Room and Computer Lab
The Northeast Pennsylvania Manufacturers and Employers Association is located in One Norwegian Plaza, Suite 250 in Pottsville. We are proud to announce that we have our own, state-of-the-art training/conference room and computer lab available.
Room Features Include:
- 825 square feet
- Accommodates approximately 49 individuals
- Connected kitchen area
- Dividing wall to separate the area into sections that accommodate approximately 25 individuals on each side
- Two 100" screens
- A 3000 Lumen LCD Projector
- The capacity to play DVD's and presentations from a PC that is included in the room
- Internet availability
The Computer Lab has 13 laptops and has 2013 versions of the following programs:
- Microsoft Word in Levels I, II, and III
- Microsoft Excel in Levels I, II, and III
- Microsoft Access in Levels I, II, and III
- Microsoft Power Point in Levels I and II
- Microsoft OutlookMicrosoft Publisher
Room Rental Rates:
- $60 for half day (1-4 hours)
- $85 for a full day (4 or more hours)
- $120 for a half-day (1-4 hours)
- $170 for a full day (4 or more hours)
- Rates effective October 1, 2009. These rates are based on weekday times. We are available for evening and weekend events by special arrangement. Please call for special pricing information if you would like to book an event outside of weekday daytime hours.